Oral Health Care Professionals, L.L.C.
2033 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
P: (630) 963-6750
F: (630) 963-6761
Invisalign Downers Grove, Free Invisalign Consultation, Eric G. Jackson, DDS, MAGD, FICOI, FADI
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers.
Our Dr. Eric Jackson has been named an Invisalign Preferred Provider for 2010 & 2011. This honor is only bestowed on doctors who treat an above average number of Invisalign cases in a given calendar year. Invisalign is a wonderful and simple process that he'd love to discuss with you.
Call and schedule an FREE Invisalign consultation with Dr. Jackson to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6-8 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6-18 months but will vary from case to case.