Thursday - November 11, 2021
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saluting Our Troops
To honor those men and women that have serviced our country, Jackson Family Dentistry will be providing free dental services and consultations to the Veterans of our community as a thank you for their service. All services provided on this day are FREE.
Free dentistry includes:
- Routine Dental Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Recommendations for follow-up care
All work and care provided by volunteers on this day is FREE. All work is provided at the highest standard of quality and care that we would provide on any given day to our wonderful patients. Free dental services include a combination of diagnostic services, cleanings, fillings and other dental health services based upon individual needs.
To sign up for the event, Veterans can sign-up for the event and schedule their appointment at our sign-up website, CLICK HERE.
How does a Veteran sign up?
- Schedule your appointment time and provider on our sign-up website: CLICK HERE
- Our Team will which out to you via email so that you can complete your Patient In-Take Forms.
- Complete and submit pre-appointment In-Take Forms at least one week prior to the event and send a copy of Veteran ID Card (VIC) to [email protected]onFamilyDentistry.us
On Your Appointment Day:
- Show up 15 minutes before appointment time on the November 11, 2021
Veterans must produce Veteran ID Card (VIC) or similar documentation to be eligible for the event.
Questions? CLICK HERE for our FAQ